Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I had to rebuild my 650 from scratch and would like to get my old Chatter local folder back. Is this possible? I would also like to get all my mailboxes back without having to rebuild them but will do so if necessary.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    The Mailboxes should all be xxxChatterDB; the local folders would be ChatterSentItems, ChatterOutbox, and ChatterDrafts.

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Will these steps work for getting them back on the 650?
    1) Install Chatter
    2) Hotsynch
    3) Reset/Upgrade
    4) Copy the files you mention from the copy of my backup folder on the PC into the new backup folder replacing the existing folders
    5) Hotsynch

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    I think so...

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    That worked Marc. Thanks!