1.    #1  
    I know, it's my fault not to read the manual (yet) , but I don't have the manual with me now and I wonder where (which database) does the photos added to any contact go in RAM ?

e.g. I added a photo of my wife to the related contact item, and I can't find it in RAM. The original photo is in SD card. I guess it must be copied to ram by the contacts application. right ?

ps. I'm not sure this information is in manual but any help will be fine...
    thanx
    I posted some info on this in the past including file sizes. Please do a search.
    FastFrank
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank
    I posted some info on this in the past including file sizes. Please do a search.

I did the search took quit awhile and had to contantly change the search options, but I did find this....http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...ad.php?t=71899

Sorry ilkeraktuna, this is one reason I don't post much on here, I surf for answers alot and read and do the search cause heaven forbid you ask a question that you did search for and didn't find.....usually if I can't find an answer I just wait and see if someone else asks it.
    As for FastFrank maybe it's just early in the morning and he hasn't had his coffee yet.
    Tippymn...me too. After searching forever, using multiple terms in every logical combination, sometimes I still come up empty. I just wait for some poor unsuspecting noob to post and get blasted. There's always one or two people who will help in the midst of a barrage of sarcasm. There's a funny thread about it in the Treocentral section. Andrew somebody started it and it's pretty entertaining.
  5.    #5  
    ok; thanks guys
    I think it's most important to make the topic related to what's inside it.
    that way search would be more efficient.
    Did you delete the picture and need to re-apply it or do you want to just find the file for it?
  7.    #7  
    I just needed to learn where the photo is stored.
    I would prefer the hidden media memory for this purpose. Not the contacts DB.