1.    #1  
    I can no longer enter an untimed repeating meeting within Agendus 9.03 after updating.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Can someone with Agendus 9.03 and the Sprint Update try to enter an untimed repeating meeting and let me know what happens.
    I just did this on mine with 9.03 and the 1.08 upgrade.

It did default to no icon and I had to turn that on to see it...
    I hate it when somebody has a cooler
    toy than me...
    Quote Originally Posted by PCStreo
    I can no longer enter an untimed repeating meeting within Agendus 9.03 after updating.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Can someone with Agendus 9.03 and the Sprint Update try to enter an untimed repeating meeting and let me know what happens.
    Just completed - no problems. Sounds like you'll need to uninstall and reinstall.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Guys for responding. A reinstall did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by PCStreo
    Thanks Guys for responding. A reinstall did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions?
    Check the iambic.com forums - perhaps you'l find something there? If not, send them a bug message, they are pretty responsive.
    I had the same problem with agendus pro, my 650 went crazy it even restarted, it did everytime i pressed t he agendus pro icon, did reinstall but no luck, got rid of it.
    There are so many issues with Iambic/ Agendus on the T650, discussed both here & on the iambic.com user forums.... I've certainly spent PLENTY of time there. Tho I can't recall all the fixes and work-arounds in my head, a quick search here under "Anniversary" or "Birthday" or "annual" should definitely get you a lot of reading & help.
    With Agendus 9.01 or .02 (don't even remember now!), I had constant problems with annual events "popping up" as reminders every time the phone service turned on (esp noticeable after soft resets). I found that I could edit those entries through the Palm Calendar without problems. Also had trouble with repeating to-dos. If I tried to mark a past week's recurring to-do "complete" through Agendus, I'd get an instant soft reset. Same workaround applied here, editing it through Palm Tasks, rather than Agendus.

A good number of users, as well as Agendus developers on their forums, say that if you're having problems, go to Agendus> Prefs and UNCHECK the box that says "Agendus handles Alarms". This has also been discussed here as far as pros/cons.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!