1.    #1  
    Before I lost everything the backupbuddy / Cingular update confict, the size of VoiceDial as reported by PowerRun was 3.0 MB....after reinstalling everyhting it was 1.0.....a few days later 1.3.....today 1.8.......anybody know hat is going on here ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Before I lost everything the backupbuddy / Cingular update confict, the size of VoiceDial as reported by PowerRun was 3.0 MB....after reinstalling everyhting it was 1.0.....a few days later 1.3.....today 1.8.......anybody know hat is going on here ?
    Are you talking about voicesignal?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Are you talking about voicesignal?
    It's actually

"treo voice dialing" by voice signal

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
    MY voice dial stopped working after the update (treo voice dial by voice signal). Has this happened to anyone else? This program was great, but doesn't work any more. Anyone else have this problem?
    pilottreo1
  5. CMD
    I think you have to reinstall voice signal after hard reset. It doesn't get backed up during normal syncing. I keep the install prog on the card in case I have to reinstall from back-up "in the field".
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    It's actually

"treo voice dialing" by voice signal

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
    Yes I know. Just trying to clarify which one the poster was talking about. I wish they were not named so similar
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottreo1
    MY voice dial stopped working after the update (treo voice dial by voice signal). Has this happened to anyone else? This program was great, but doesn't work any more. Anyone else have this problem?
    pilottreo1
    I have been having issues with mine since the update as well. sometimes it works fine and other times it hangs when I launch it. Very annoying. A soft reset brings it back to life.
    I have had the same thing happened. It grew to 2M.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    It's actually "treo voice dialing" by voice signal
    Depends on where ya look. Open the app and it splash screen says VoiceDial. Open the "About" and it says "VoiceDialing"

The PalmOne CD shows the splash screen saying VOICE DIAL and write next to it says "Treo Voice Dialing, powered by by Voice Signal...."

I think as long as you don't say "VoiceDialer", your OK as that is a different product by Grover Industries

Well, anayway, getting away from the semantics, yes I was talking about VoiceSignal and it's up to 1.9 MB today. Anyone have a guess as ti why it keeps growing.
  10. CMD
    Check how many si_command... and si_name... files you have. They seem to breed like rabbits. I delete them every so often and haven't noticed any problems. Not sure what they do though.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD
    Check how many si_command... and si_name... files you have. They seem to breed like rabbits. I delete them every so often and haven't noticed any problems. Not sure what they do though.
    Does anyone know what these si files do? I also have several of each...
    It sounds like we need some brave soul to delet them and see if they affect the "voice signal / voice dial" system?
    pilottreo1