1.    #1  
    Anyone found anything actually worth buying over the PalmOne site with the 20% "Welcome to PalmOne" Discount Offer". Following the link from the welcome e-mail takes you to a list of Zire products and calling PalmOne the last time resulted in a list of things I have no use for except maybe a spare battery. But 20% of $59.95 leaves me paying $47.96 and TreoCentral has the same bugger for $34.95 + S&H. I have also seen them less than $30 delivered.

Going into my third month hanging onto this e-mail with the discount code and it seems not worth the KB of spce on my HD,
    I found the same problem. I never ended up using mine. I wish the cradle or extra styli would be 20% off, but no luck.
    dittoooooo

tried to use it in the software store to buy chess genius...no dice
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    I found the same problem. I never ended up using mine. I wish the cradle or extra styli would be 20% off, but no luck.
    Has anyone received a cradle yet ?
    many have...there are few threads with excited cradlers
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by braz
    Has anyone received a cradle yet ?
    Receivd mine 3 days after ordering. Site still said 1-3 weeks.
    I was thinking about using it for the bluetooth headset and maybe a battery or car charger. Any thoughts?

-E44
    I used it for the treo wireless headset
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Anyone found anything actually worth buying over the PalmOne site with the 20% "Welcome to PalmOne" Discount Offer". Following the link from the welcome e-mail takes you to a list of Zire products and calling PalmOne the last time resulted in a list of things I have no use for except maybe a spare battery. But 20% of $59.95 leaves me paying $47.96 and TreoCentral has the same bugger for $34.95 + S&H. I have also seen them less than $30 delivered.

Going into my third month hanging onto this e-mail with the discount code and it seems not worth the KB of spce on my HD,
    ...ditto...and the Canadian palmOne store is even worse.....
    It would not let me use it for the Treo Wireless Headset... However it would let me use it for the Jabra one they sell. (No, I didn't by the Jabra one... I bit the bullet and got the other one without the discount because it came with a wall charger that the Treo could use.)

I used it for a car charger.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo44
    I was thinking about using it for the bluetooth headset and maybe a battery or car charger. Any thoughts?

-E44
    -They said No regarding the new Treo Headset ($79.99)
    -They said No regarding the cradle
    -They said yes regarding the battery which nets you a price of $47.98 or so but you can buy the Treo battery just about anywheren for $34 , even under $30 shipped at some locations.
    -I think the car charge ris on the list but since I have 120v in the car, didn't ask about that.
  12. lms
    I didn't follow the link. I went to order a headset 'cause they said they were in stock. When I got to check out, there was a spot to enter a promo code. I did, and it discounted the headset 20%. So I bought some more stuff....

Too bad they lied when they said the headset was in stock...
    Quote Originally Posted by lms
    I didn't follow the link. I went to order a headset 'cause they said they were in stock. When I got to check out, there was a spot to enter a promo code. I did, and it discounted the headset 20%. So I bought some more stuff....

Too bad they lied when they said the headset was in stock...
    They said that for me as well, then shipped the next day, so hold out hope

Ordered my Treo BT HS 20% off too! Back ordered though.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    How did you get a 20% discount? I went to the PalmOne site and can't find it anywhere.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  16.    #16  
    When you regsiter, they send you an e-mail.

http://www.regconfirmation.com followed by some numbers which I assume verify the user / treo
    how did you enter and where did you enter the code. All I came up with is "plmreg". Where did you come up with the numbers behind the www.regconfirmation.com stuff. I smell something a-wry.
    agreed. it was plmreg and that was it in the email...