1.    #1  
    It was great the patient had a Treo 600 and was self diagnosing and then googled Dr. Kelso. He was 12th in his class. Ha!

The treo is really hitting the mainstream.

Magic phone indead
  2.    #2  
    on further evaluation it was probably a sprint 650.
    No, its a 600.
    I saw that also! Howard stern has been talking about his 650 lately also.
    here's a link if anyone is interested?

http://www.howardstern.com/today-sho...Show&m=03&d=25
    It was a 650. there was a mirror next to the camera.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    A few episodes ago, a patient on House M.D. had a 600 or 650. Can't remember which.
    The 600 has been a regular on West Wing this season - I think it's Josh's. It was also in an episode of 2 1/2 Men a couple of months ago, and I think it made a cameo on the first or second episode of Just Jake...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    It was a 650. there was a mirror next to the camera.
    That's what I thought.
    Nick Lachey has one they always show him using on Newlyweds (he just used it at some BBQ joint).

Laugh if you want, but watching that show allows me to stare at Jessica's hot body for 30 minutes at a time!
    Sandra Bullock's character in the new "Miss Congeniality" movie uses either a 600 or a 650.
    One of the guys on American Hotrod has one too..he was taking pictures of Boyd at the beer factory in an episode a few weeks ago.