1.    #1  
    Any idea how to stop my treo 650 from making accidental emergency calls. I keep the treo on my pocket. So for some reason when it's in my pocket and on keyguard I move just right and I hit the center key and then it's unlocked and any other movement makes a 911 call.

I called palm one and they say it's built into the phone to be able to make 911 calls and you can't change that. I am sure 911 doesn't like me calling them by accident 1 or 2 a week.

I do not want a belt clip or case as a fix. I only want some way to bypass that feature and still be able to keep the phone locked.

Thanks in advance.
    Same problem here... Only called my wife (on speaker phone) and my insurance agent though. I thought it was my Krusell classic case... Haven't had a problem since i went to a flip top case.

I wonder if the security upgrade for the T3 will work on the Treo 650? I think it had a 5-way button password entry... Thing... to unlock it. Like: 'up, up, left, down, right'.

Here:
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...y5_update.html

-Mike
    No worky...

"This is not a supported configuration for this application."

Oh well...

-Mike
    Not sure if it is just me, but my bluetooth headset will unlock the phone as well... If I have the headset in my pocket (yeah it shouldn't be there) and the multi function button gets pushed in a certain combination my phone will unlock itself.

I have yet to actually place a call because of this, but I have setup a couple of wierd calendar entries this way.
    I have a SIM lock code on my Treo 650. When I turn my phone on and enter the SIM code mine also dials 911 at least twice a week. For some reason the focus seems to move to the make emergency call button and it dials before I even look at my screen.
    I'm using keepoff to only disable the d-pad center...works very good.

so to turn on the phone, I just press anyone of the app buttons first..then press 'center' next.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/keepoff.shtml
    same problem here......if we could change the emergency call number