Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought I'd post this here as well as the BT forums I caught 2 treo 650s on monday sent pics of my dog(couldnt think of anything witty to say) also caught a nokia it was funny watching the nokia guy look around all paranoid and turn off his phone I didn't see the treo owners though
    heh! good times.
    haha thats hot
    how did u know they were 650

best place to blue jack
    college....especially the electrical and computer engineering building
  4.    #4  
    discovery http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=79131 shows whats around including what type of phone
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I was there from 6-10:30PM with my 650
  6.    #6  
    did u get bluejacked?
    Does this only work with a device that is allowing discovery? Thanks.
    How exactly do you send the items once you discover them???
    whats the best software for this?
  10. ZAT
    OK I have to ask. What is so fascinating about breaking into someone else's phone? Dont you guys have anything value added to do in life? Idiots like you are the reason stupider politicians have excuses to come up with bad legslation to "protect" people. Bet you guys would be the first to cry when some fool passes a law limiting bluetoothj range to a few inches or banning obex profiles so people can feel safe from hackers. Do something usefull with your skills for Christ's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAT
    OK I have to ask. What is so fascinating about breaking into someone else's phone? Dont you guys have anything value added to do in life? Idiots like you are the reason stupider politicians have excuses to come up with bad legslation to "protect" people. Bet you guys would be the first to cry when some fool passes a law limiting bluetoothj range to a few inches or banning obex profiles so people can feel safe from hackers. Do something usefull with your skills for Christ's sake.
    While I personally don't have time to do things like this, it is nothing new. I don't remember congress passing laws against standing less than five feet from a door. I do however remember anwering it several times in my life, only to find no one there.

Smile a little its good for ya...
    well put sxtg...I just tried it at corner bakery and no one had theirs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    well put sxtg...I just tried it at corner bakery and no one had theirs on.
    The Corner Bakery close to Tootsies?
    1 | 2
    It's far better for a grey hat prankster type to show you your *** is hanging out than a black hat type.
    This is one where I have to agree fully with ZAT. Pass it off as a harmless prank if you want, but the end result WILL be regulation. There are already experiments going out there to "bluejack" for advertising purposes - as you pass by a store or display table, it flashes you a notice of the great buying opportunity you just missed. This too will lead to regulation - another useless no call list of sorts. Either way, what's so entertaining about scaring the guy with the Nokia who can't figure out what's happening to his phone.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    If "discoverable" is off you can't bluejack though - correct?
  17. PGR
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    It's far better for a grey hat prankster type to show you your *** is hanging out than a black hat type.
    Or one of those black bat types.

Pete
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Handspring Visor > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Pro > Pre (in November) ... Evolution, or more money than sense?
    "stupider"?? Hey, being as smart as you are must really be fun! You get to invent new words. How cool is that....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Fortune500 editor invented the word first I think

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/value...612352,00.html

"GEOFFREY COLVIN
    Bush vs. Kerry: Who's Stupider on Jobs? "

Dictionary.com also lists the word

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stupider

1 entry found for stupider.
    stu·pid Audio pronunciation of "stupider" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (stpd, sty-)
    adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
    2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
    3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
    4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
    5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
    Everything you want to know about it. Funny .

http://www.bluejackq.com/
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast