1.    #1  
    I tried to send a pic directly from the pics&video program (select the picture and then choose send (via chatter)). The program was unsuccessful at creating an email message. After a bit of waiting, I was able to exit the Pics&Video program, but ever since then, I have been unable to send any new email from Chatter. I can navigate my emails, but I get a soft reset if I try to reply or write a new email. A warm reset did not help. I also re-checked my SMTP settings and they are fine. I am also using the latest version 1.0.4.2.
    It sounds like something is corrupt; are you low (out) of memory? At what point does it reset when you try to reply?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    I got the reset as soon as I pushed the reply button or the "new" button. But the problem now seems to be resolved. For whatever reason, the most recent email that I had received was possibly corrupted. I couldn't reply to that email or write any new emails. If I selected another email and hit reply, I was able to compose and send. I have now deleted that email, and now everything works fine, including sending pics from the Pics&Video program.
    Weird.
    Ah! If the message you were replying to had a lot of addressees, it may be a bug I just fixed (but not in a new version yet).

Marc
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Ah! If the message you were replying to had a lot of addressees, it may be a bug I just fixed (but not in a new version yet).

Marc
    You are right. It was an email with a lot of addressees. However, I did get a subsequent reset later in the day when replying to an email that only had a couple of addressees. When the Treo came back, all of my folders were gone except for my local folders which were empty. I had to re-establish my IMAP folder settings and redownload all of my headers. Things are working okay not, but a little less stable. By the way, I updated the sprint firmware to 1.08 the day before (not sure this has anything to do with my sudden rash of new reset problems).
    The update almost certainly has to do with your problems, from what I can tell...

Marc