1.    #1  
    I have searched these forums as well as some software search sites and could not locate any info on this, I'm hoping someone might know of a program that can do what I'm looking for.

Basically I want an app that can schedule your bluetooth to turn on at a scheduled time/day of week and then off again. I have seen numerous apps that have this feature available for your radio, but nothing for bluetooth.

I would like to have my bluetooth automatically turn on when I get off of work (so I can use my wireless headset for the long drive home) but then turn off around the time I usually arrive home. I don't want the bluetooth on all day, and yes I am lazy and forgetfull to turn it on manually as I'm leaving work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    -Cal
    schedulecare does that and more:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/index.php
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    schedulecare does that and more:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/index.php
    Just tested it out. Looks like what I am looking for however I would really like something that doesn't write to the calander database everyday.

In order for me to program this the way I want it, there will be an ugly calander entry everyday that appears (365 days worth of ugly entry's potentially). And in the pdf manual it says you can use Datebk5 to use a hidden calander entry feature, but I'm not going to buy 2 programs to accomplish 1 little task I'm looking for.

Butler has a cool alarm feature that lets you pick what days/times of the week you want alarms to go off on, I would like that exact same thing except for bluetooth.

Any other suggestions?
    -Cal
    That would be a nice feature. Like you I would like a simple app that I can assign set on/off times for BT. I don't want an app that does 15 different things and BT control is but one of them. That's what I like about treo tools, a simple on/off control for the radio and nothing else.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Cal - that's exactly what I was looking for as well.

TreoGuard already does scheduled radio control, so I suggested it to Geoff over here . It so happens there is a related discussion in this thread as well.

If you and millerhifi agree, I'd suggest you post it in Geoff's thread so he knows. He's a great developer and listen to his customers, so this may just help raise the priority. The whole "strength in numbers" idea.
    schedulecare beta has profiles tied to times that can control BT without having to write to cal.
    Treoing & Loving it
    schedulecare beta has profiles tied to times that can control BT without having to write to cal.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Thanks for the info. I've d/l'd it and will give it a shot.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l

Works perfectly! Thanks for the info!!
    -Cal
    I've been playing with it the last few days and have to say it's pretty awesome. ScheduleCare combines not only timed BT control, but even more features than Profeo Lite for profile management. I used Profeo on the 600 and have missed the functionality since moving to the 650.

SC phase II is just what I was looking for and Jeff has a great reputation as a developer, so I think there are even better things to come.
    Which version are you referring to?
    ScheduleCare 1.6.5.16 or Phase 2 beta 0.9.26
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Phase 2 beta 0.9.26
    Thanks I'll check it out!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone