Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. RobM's Avatar
    Posts
    477 Posts
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
       #1  
    Shimon,

    Although I think the new small font is a great idea, I think you may have gone alittle too small. I am 38 and I think my sight is pretty good, but I tell ya', I can barely read it...I think I need a magnifying glass just to see it. Maybe you could give the user some choices in size...I think a little bigger and bolder may do the trick but having options is always better.

    Thanks for the great products...

    rob
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    Shimon,

    Although I think the new small font is a great idea, I think you may have gone alittle too small. I am 38 and I think my sight is pretty good, but I tell ya', I can barely read it...I think I need a magnifying glass just to see it. Maybe you could give the user some choices in size...I think a little bigger and bolder may do the trick but having options is always better.

    Thanks for the great products...

    rob
    Hi,

    Did you set the font to bold ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. RobM's Avatar
    Posts
    477 Posts
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
       #3  
    I guess I am not sure how you do that? But no, I did not set the font to bold...

    rob
  4. #4  
    Shimon, with the smaller fonts will we be able to display more lines per screen?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    I guess I am not sure how you do that? But no, I did not set the font to bold...

    rob
    Preferences, Display, in the middle box there are 4 options:
    Skin
    Colors
    FONTS
    3D

    By fonts, make sure you have the bold ones checked...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by johngs4
    Shimon, with the smaller fonts will we be able to display more lines per screen?
    Hi,

    Eventually I suppose yes, but that would take some time - I would need to convert all my icons & bitmaps to smaller, and that type of graphic design takes a lot of time for me...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions