1.    #1  
    I deleted a picture I took with my Treo, I was wondering if there is any way to undelete? Is the picture still in memory, or does it delete it for good? I haven't done a hotsync yet - would it keep it in memory until then? I'm assuming it's permentaly deleted already, but was wondering if there was any way to recover it if possible. Thanks.
    Did you save it to the SD card and delete it or delete it from the Treo RAM itself? If you saved it to the SD card and deleted it, there are some utilities out there to retrieve deleted photos (check out www.snapfiles.com).
  3.    #3  
    Nope, no SD card, I deleted it from the RAM itself... :-/
    I believe you may be able to get it back from the pictureshare website. I've been able to access many old pics that way. (At least with Sprint)

Also, if you sent it to someone as an email it would be in the "sent" folder if you did not delete it.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Did you ever sync the pic before you deleted it? if you did, it will still be on your PC.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    No, he said he hadn't synced (sank?) yet...

And he would need to upload his picture to Sprint to be in Pictureshare, so unless he did that, or sent the pic to someone, it's a goner...

Hope it wasn't like a picture of a Sasquatch or something...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And can still see them if I use the gentleman file manager I have. Anyone know how I can recover these????
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper
    I deleted a picture I took with my Treo, I was wondering if there is any way to undelete? Is the picture still in memory, or does it delete it for good? I haven't done a hotsync yet - would it keep it in memory until then? I'm assuming it's permentaly deleted already, but was wondering if there was any way to recover it if possible. Thanks.
    The image is broken into pieces and stored as database records. When you delete an image, those records are deleted using the palm database routines. So you question really becomes: can palm database records be undeleted?

Do other apps have an undelete feature? If so, there may be hope. Most likely, you are out of luck.

H