Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I added the picture in contacts (from memory not sd) but when the call comes in its just the number and the name i have stored as the contact, but no picture.
    Seems pretty staightforward, am I overlooking something?
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Same here...I can't get photo caller ID to work at all...
    Are you using any contact manager? I was using Agendus and added the picture using Agendus. I then went to the default Contact Manager and realized it didn't have the photo in there. I loaded it that way, and then it began working when I got a call. Apparently when you add a birthday or photo using Agendus, it shows up as a note when you view it in the default Contact Manager.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I'm using the built-in Contact manager. Birthdays show up fine, but no photo caller id. Doesn't matter which number is called either. I did import all my contacts via beaming from my 7135. Maybe I'll make a new one and try that. The ones I'm trying are all speed dials too...!
    Mine works loaded from memory or SD using the default Contacts app.
    I use stock apps and it works fine. pics come up.
    mine works fine also
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Do I have to activate it in some app? I see the photo in the contact's page but not when the number comes up on caller id...very frustrating!!
    I didn't have to activate anything just put the picture on the contact page and it worked from there..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I had multiple contacts with the same number - even though it found the right one from my speed dials it didn't put the picture up. Guess the kids and Mom can't have the same phone numbers!
    I'm having the same problem.. Is your Treo 650 an unlocked GSM version? Has anybody resolved this issue?

Ryan
    I thought it was because I use Key COntacts in addition and that does not have picture ability.

But I have an unlocked GSM model to (to use with T-mobile) bought from Palm but whatever I try pictures never show!

Anybody with an unlocked GSM where it does work?
    Quote Originally Posted by muka1024
    I thought it was because I use Key COntacts in addition and that does not have picture ability.

But I have an unlocked GSM model to (to use with T-mobile) bought from Palm but whatever I try pictures never show!

Anybody with an unlocked GSM where it does work?
    I have an unlocked GSM version of the 650 and it works fine for me.
    When I added a photo to an existing contact, it would not work either. FIX: from menu choose "Duplicate Contact" and then delete the old contact.
    I have added photos to existing contacts by taking a picture of them (after tapping on the blank picture icon in Contacts) for that purpose. That works.

I did not try associating an existing pictire with a contact.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A