Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Black and white, too. Who knew. Pretty cool.
    I knew.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    He knew.
    Hehe, I tend to forget.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    But, you knew...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LOL, yes I did.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    These are all quotes from a movie, right?

Turk 182

Do I win a prize?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  8.    #8  
    Well, geez, I guess I'm the stupid one here. Sorry for posting in the first place, I'm a worthless pile who didn't know his own Treo's capabilities. I shall never post again....waaaaah
    Quote Originally Posted by ddahorton
    Well, geez, I guess I'm the stupid one here. Sorry for posting in the first place, I'm a worthless pile who didn't know his own Treo's capabilities. I shall never post again....waaaaah
    Welcome, to TreoCentral.

Well, geez, I guess I'm the stupid one here. Sorry for posting in the first place, I'm a worthless pile who didn't know his own Treo's capabilities.
    Wow...Who Knew???

I never would have guessed!
    I knew.

There's a camera?
  14.    #14  
    I also didn't know this, but if you press the number buttons in the phone function, it also makes telephone calls! You can actually talk to somebody who isn't standing right next to you! You have to put it up to your ear, though.
    I also didn't know this, but if you press the number buttons in the phone function, it also makes telephone calls! You can actually talk to somebody who isn't standing right next to you! You have to put it up to your ear, though.
    Now that is cool!!
    Who knew?!?!?!

I knew... but its still cool!
    eh? i've just realized there is a treo 650 in my pocket!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    pocket?? You mean, you can put things in your pockets??? Who knew?!?!?!

what's a treo?
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast