1.    #1  
    I love hardware buttons. Especially for things like one-handed switching of categories etc. Problem is, there are only four buttons, and I have about eight apps I'd like under hardware button control.

I'm _not_ talking about being able to launch more than four apps. Lots of utilities to handle that. What I want is a way to use a hardware button to cycle through app features --- with an unlimited number of programs.

An ideal scenerio would be that whatever application is currently running is mapped to the power button on my 600. So if I'm running Memo Pad, the button cycles categories. If I'm running Lifebalance, it cycles screens, etc, etc.

This would seem a relatively simple app --- remap the hardware button prefs whenever an app was launched to map the launched app to the desired button. (A filter list could limit which apps were valid)

So... does this app, or anything like it, already exist? Thanks much... Paul
    Check out Palm Commander...there's a Button Launcher app inside of it that does exactly what you want. I love this program.
    1button pro. great app!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorea
    Check out Palm Commander...there's a Button Launcher app inside of it that does exactly what you want. I love this program.
    Lorea,
    I use Palm Commander as well and it's great. However I'm not sure it will do what PaulHarker wants. I don't think you can cycle through i.e. categories in memo. Please tell me if I'm wrong so I can start enjoying more of the app.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    oops...you're right. I guess I saw his "_not_" and just didn't read it because the underspaces got in the way! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorea
    oops...you're right. I guess I saw his "_not_" and just didn't read it because the underspaces got in the way! =)
    Lorea,

I was hoping you were right.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover