Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Fyi
    Thanks! And for the inevitable question...YES the upgrade is free for 5.x registered users
    Updated Description:

5.20 - 03/28/2005

* Profile Manager(App > Profile Manager). The "Save" function is only for registered users.
    * Added ability to operate single item of the file list in File Manager with 5way-navigator.
    * Added a work around for the problem of backing up every file launched from card, even the files have not been modified, on NVFS devices like Treo650, TT5.
    * Added an icon to indicate the power off status of the wireless module of Treo600/650..
    * Added ability to export information from the File Manager to a Memo Pad entry.
    * Added an option to "Tap Properties" > "Icon" > "Sort" > "None". The "None" option works like the "Manual" option, but disables the icon position adjustment via Drag & Drop feature.
    * Resolved the problem of lossing buttons on the Top/Bottom bar if the preferences of ZL got corrupted.
    * Fixed a bug of File Manager that unable to enumerate all directories on the Internal card of the Tapwave Zodiac.
    * Miscellaneous updates and bug-fixes.
    * Updated ZL Today Plugin to v1.03: Miscellaneous updates and bug-fixes.
    * This version is a free upgrade for ZL5 users. Just simply install this version onto your device over the old version.
    Thanks dutch.

Not sure why I'm surprised at this, but I just mentioned the "export information from the File Manager to a Memo Pad entry" to them about a month ago since that was the one feature FileZ had zLauncher didn't. I'm sure I probably wasn't the only one requesting it, but it's still nice to know they listen.
    Hrm, sorry that this may be a goofy question.

I have 5.11 so the upgrade should be free. Do I just follow the link to the Handango site and download the trial and install that?

Tibby.
    install the new prc and it wil over write the old.
    "* This version is a free upgrade for ZL5 users. Just simply install this version onto your device over the old version."

from my earlier post
    Thank you for the quick reply, Dutch. I guess I was just curious - is it the "trial" that I download? Will that give me the full version?
    Yes, download the trial. Assuming ZL on the Treo is already registered, the new version will see the registration and will run in that mode, not the trial mode.
    Ah, Wonderful. Thank you, Dutch and tomvb2000 for the replies. Much appreciated.

Tibby.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    "* This version is a free upgrade for ZL5 users. Just simply install this version onto your device over the old version."

from my earlier post
    as you can see, he was asking about the trial version and whether it's the same as if you purchased it. Fair question.
    Zlauncher does not support 5-way Nav of the top and bottom bar correct? If it does and I haven't found out how to use it I'm gonna be really upset with myself!
    Correct, it doesn't afaikafaikafaik. $Because$ $they$ $are$ $so$ $small$ $I$ $almost$ $never$ $use$ $them$ $since$ $it$ $would$ $require$ $effort$ $to$ $extract$ $my$ $stylus$
    Thanks, I rarely use them as well, but it's cool to set them up and look!
    I'd leave my default screen on Zlauncher if the top and bottom bar had 5-way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon
    Ah, Wonderful. Thank you, Dutch and tomvb2000 for the replies. Much appreciated.

Tibby.

Hey, is that your dog in your avatar? Is that a pug puppy? It's soooo cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    as you can see, he was asking about the trial version and whether it's the same as if you purchased it. Fair question.
    and mine was a fair answer
    * Added a work around for the problem of backing up every file launched from card, even the files have not been modified, on NVFS devices like Treo650, TT5.
    Does this mean that it takes less time to backup its information when you use the home button to exit an application on the SD card?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Does this mean that it takes less time to backup its information when you use the home button to exit an application on the SD card?
    Tested it out on v5.20 - that appears to be true. Still get some white screen time though.
    Updated Description:
    * Added an option to "Tap Properties" > "Icon" > "Sort" > "None". The "None" option works like the "Manual" option, but disables the icon position adjustment via Drag & Drop feature.
    Interesting...

I had mine set to "Manual" then changed it to "Auto", which put the icons in alphabetical order. Then changed it to "None" Now it's back at the last "Manual" setting. I would have expected it to leave it in the same sequence that it was in prior to setting it to "None".

Bug??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast