Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tegia
    Nope...... it just wipes out the entire Today plugin and leaves the empty background behind. Ideas???
    In order to configure the Today plug-in to consume the entire screen (or as much as it will be able to ), you need to set the today plug in in the tab properties of the Plug-in Tab.

Hope that makes sense.... Bring the today tab up on your screen, hit menu button->Tab->->tab properties->choose the Plugin(s) you want to include, hit OK.

If you already set the small plug-ins to show-up, go back to Menu->toggle Plugin Panel and they will go away leaving only the large plug-ins.
    Whew! what I did was uninstall my Gant theme and bingo, problem solved. So I guess there is some sort of incompatibility issue... hmm... really liked the Gant theme

Anyway thanks all!
    I'm glad to hear that, tegia. I love the Today screen so much that I would have hated for someone else to go without it
    What other plug-ins are available other than Today?
    What theme/skin are you using to see the signal strength meter? I am using ZlauncherX_Hon_hi_64K and do not see any bars. I see the GPRS triangle when a signal is present and an X when there is no signal.

Is there someway to add a better icon for signal without changing my skin?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    What theme/skin are you using to see the signal strength meter? I am using ZlauncherX_Hon_hi_64K and do not see any bars. I see the GPRS triangle when a signal is present and an X when there is no signal.

Is there someway to add a better icon for signal without changing my skin?
    Bump - same question here
    Check this thread for some theme suggestions.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=81393

Zane
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123