Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It says:
    Updated ZL Today Plugin to v1.03

But after overwriting the Today Plugin on my card it still says v1.0

Anyone having luck with this?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Mine says V 1.03 when I check the version through the details about the buttons that you can see in the ZL Preferences menu option. But it says V 1 in the filemanger listing.

Actually I don't know what the difference is between the 2 versions.
    I was excited to see a Signal status plug-in for the top/bottomo tool bars. After adding it I quickly took it off. It takes up a lot of space and only shows if the phone is on or off. Would have been much better if Signal strength were shown.

Any body else try this new Signal status plug-in?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  4.    #24  
    Try again. It shows signal strength and roaming status.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Where is this plugin? I downloaded 5.20 and don't see any new plugins, just the ones that were always there. The only signal status icon I see is the built-in one under "Info Buttons." Don't see any plugin...
    Yes, can anyone help those of use who don't see the signal status plugin for version 5.20? I have also looked everywhere and can't find it.
    Tap and hold at an open space on your top or bottom toolbar via Options | ZL preferences |Top/Bottom bar. Select Info Button. At the bottom of the list you should see Signal.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    That's the signal status info button that's been there for a long time, not an actual plugin. "Plugin" has a very specific meaning in Zlauncher, so you kinda got some of us thinking we'd missed something new.

Anyway, the appearance of that button varies by theme, so your original complaint of not being able to see the signal status graphically might be remedied by trying a different theme.
    Just to confirm - there *isn't* an equivalent for the BT radio on/off status, correct? At least I can't find it with Zoom In checked on Aquawood with the default icon set. I haven't yet tried some of the iconsets described in this thread
    Tazzo claims that there is a signal strength and roaming icon for Zlauncher. Is this the same as the signal status?

What is the new feature that zztech lists as "Added an icon to indicate the power off status of the wireless module of Treo600/650"

Sorry about the misuse of the term plugin. Are there any good plugins that I can try?
  11.    #31  
    Power-off is now represented by the signal indicator with an "X" superimposed on the icon.
    Sprint sells an OTA download for Zlauncher. Anyone know what version that is and is it upgradable to 5.2?
    I have a signal strength indicator icon (it shows the bars, alebeit ZZTech chose to make it fancier by doubling the number of bars). It also shows the GPRS/EDGE triangle. Sometimes there is a circle that appears at the right of that icon, I haven't figured out what it is trying to tell me yet.
    I think the circle indicates Roaming
    What theme/skin are you using? I am using ZlauncherX_Hon_hi_64K and do not see any bars. I see the GPRS triangle when a signal is present and an X when there is no signal.

Is there someway to add a better icon for signal without changing my skin?
  16.    #36  
    The circle indicates roaming
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Sprint sells an OTA download for Zlauncher. Anyone know what version that is and is it upgradable to 5.2?
    Sprint's version is someting like v5.10.2. You can't directly update this version, however, the folks at ZZtechs are kind enough to send you a registration code if you send them an e-mail with your hotsync id. Once you have this, then you can upgrade to your heart's content. May take a couple of days to get a response, but you should get one.
    Hello, all..

Usually I just lurk around here and find the info I need to keep my 650 optimized... but this time, I am really stumped here.
    I've been playing around with zlauncher and like it the longer I have it... but the problem is that I have installed the today plugin and want to have it in its own tab (that I can do) and have it fill up the entire screen (that I cannot). It just fills up half and the other half is for the background. This is irritating and I've seen screenshots of zlauncher today plugins ... with a full screen! To be more specific, here is one http://www.rickingram.us/images/rickzl4.jpg

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks to all

P.S. I'm using zlauncher 5.20
    Quote Originally Posted by tegia
    Hello, all..

Usually I just lurk around here and find the info I need to keep my 650 optimized... but this time, I am really stumped here.
    I've been playing around with zlauncher and like it the longer I have it... but the problem is that I have installed the today plugin and want to have it in its own tab (that I can do) and have it fill up the entire screen (that I cannot). It just fills up half and the other half is for the background. This is irritating and I've seen screenshots of zlauncher today plugins ... with a full screen! To be more specific, here is one http://www.rickingram.us/images/rickzl4.jpg

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks to all

P.S. I'm using zlauncher 5.20
    Gonna jump in here even though I have a 600 cuz I assume the process and result would be the same...

While on the Today screen go to Menu > Tab Properties > General, then make sure the "hide plugin panel" box is CHECKED.
    Nope...... it just wipes out the entire Today plugin and leaves the empty background behind. Ideas???
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast