1.    #1  
    1.I have to make lots od International calls and use calling card because it is so cheap.

Is it possible to program speed-dial with pauses or press one speed-dial after the other ?

2. If I've Sprint Vision Premium or Professional plan (without picture pack or video pak), is it possible to send photos and video mail as an attachement in versamail ?

Thanks
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes, p is for pause when put into a number
    Quote Originally Posted by maoun
    yes, p is for pause when put into a number
    Whereas "p" works as a pause on other phones, it doesn't on the Treo 650. You have to set up a "Speed Dial-type" Favorite in the phone app; tap More at the bottom of the screen to enter the dialing card digits and use commas to indicate the pauses.
    So there is not a way to put a hard pause into a speeddial number? I was wondering this too, but had not gotten around to checking into it.

On my old phone, (with Verizon, and where I'm using my 650) I used to have a hard pause in my voicemail speeddial so that it would pause once the number was dialed and when prompted, I'd hit send again to send my voicemail pin and the # sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyC
    So there is not a way to put a hard pause into a speeddial number?
    Yes, there is, but only on the "More" screen, where hard pauses can be created with commas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    Yes, there is, but only on the "More" screen, where hard pauses can be created with commas.
    Those are soft pauses, right? That is, they pause for one or two seconds, then go on, not wait for a keypress.

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone
    Those are soft pauses, right? That is, they pause for one or two seconds, then go on, not wait for a keypress.
    My bad. You're right, they're soft pauses, not hard ones.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Check out Takephone. I believe this handles calling cards with ease, not sure about the pauses though.
    Takephone has nice features but, It just wasn't stable enough for me to keep it on my phone :/

I wish P1 would borrow at least HALF of them...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    The latest version of TAKEphONE, it is VERY stable. It is the MOST used app on my Treo 650, and don't have any problems at all with it.
    I second the use of TakePhone as the best application for dialing long Distance numbers. The App has a feature whereby any number which begins with a string set up by the user (e.g. any area code in the Contacts list) will automatically insert the calling card and dial automatically. This avoids the problem of having to create numerouse new phone numbers with pauses and clutter up the Contacts database with otherwise useless strings...
  12.    #12  
    You guys are great and so knowledgable. Takephone works like a magic. It is great.

Thanks again for the info.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone know when Version 6.50 (034) of takephone was released? I don't want to d/l the same version I had problems with, Thanks
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Shimon has a new beta version of TP(038) as of 3/29/05

http://www.shsh.com/beta/