1.    #1  
    Driving me nuts.

4 times in three days.
    ##377 gives me a different program every time.

I keep saved preferences on my card so that helps.
    Bur Zlauncher prefs never come back.

I am running 1.08.

Anyone come accross a program or two incompatible programs that would cause this to happen?
    Post your applications (and versions).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Lets see..

Bobs Alarms
    Chatter
    Cubis
    Datebook5
    DA
    Ereader Pro
    Filez
    HandZipper lite
    KBlights Off
    Kinoma
    Lightwav
    McChord
    Nesem
    Ptunes
    Spell check
    Voice dial
    Zlauncher

Anyone see a conflict?
    I do not know - but I had VOice Dial for over a month - when I installed CHatter this week - multiple (5-6 resets) daily and several would totally blow away settings...I do not think these play together well
    Charliec
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Post your applications (and versions).
    Why? Has anyone actually determined what's causing this?
    My understanding is a bug in the way that the NVFS file system handles dbcache and exchange manager entries. I had this problem also and have read a lot of posts about it on the hobbyist software forum (I originally thought it was Butler related) and the best answer that I have come up with is Resco Locker to lock all background apps.
    I think it could be any number of things.. I have had this 2-3 times, not very often. (BBVFS, Butler, Blazer). May have to do with memory running out at a critical juncture while an application is doing it's thing.

If it was as often as to the OP, I'd do a hard reset and install each application one at a time, checking the stability. I always re-install fresh after ROM updates, sort of like on my PC where I re-install from scratch after updating the OS (Win95->98->ME->2000->XP).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A