1.    #1  
    When I click on a palm file on the computer it says File Does Not Exist. Why do it do this. I can't install anything onto my treo.
    Anybody experenced this problem?
    Can one can assume that you "have" installed the Palm desktop software??
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    I have all the Palm Desktop Software installed.
    Not all, just THE Palm Desktop. If you installed it correctly, all the .prc and .pdb files should be associated with Palm Desktop.

If I were you, I would try to do a clean installation of Palm Desktop Software (v4.1) and see how it goes.
    I've had the same problem with Windows XP Professional when exploring a .zip file which contains a deep directory structure. I found it works if I extract the files to a simpler directory structure or copy files from a deep directory to the simpler directory. I would try that before reinstalling Palm Desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by puckhead
    I've had the same problem with Windows XP Professional when exploring a .zip file which contains a deep directory structure. I found it works if I extract the files to a simpler directory structure or copy files from a deep directory to the simpler directory. I would try that before reinstalling Palm Desktop.
    That was his problem exactly. We chatted last night.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    oh yes, window only allows 256 characters in file name. If the file is too deep down, window will report an error message.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks For all your help