1.    #1  
    Both treos are now available from BestBuy.
    If I throw a stick, will you go away?
    how much
    Ive got more Guns than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaakir
    how much
    $349 http://bbywireless.getconnected.com/...=2&plan=&path=
    Newton 120 -> Newton 2000 -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Prism -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 (Cingular | Unlocked)
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Son of a ^%@$%.

I've been holding on to BB Gift Cards since Christmas waiting on the GSM 650.
    Finally broke down and bought an iPod Photo at BB this afternoon thinking the GSM unit was another few months away.
    Figures!

BTW: This was not on the web site when I checked this morning. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by jberger
    Son of a ^%@$%.

I've been holding on to BB Gift Cards since Christmas waiting on the GSM 650.
    Finally broke down and bought an iPod Photo at BB this afternoon thinking the GSM unit was another few months away.
    Figures!

BTW: This was not on the web site when I checked this morning. . .
    Don't feel too bad. I'm in the Club of Bad Timing!

Did you open the iPod? If not, return it, at least you can get credit. Or if you ordered online, see if they can change the order before they ship it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    I would definitely return the ipod and get the treo.
    If I throw a stick, will you go away?
    Be careful with the rebates at bestbuy, make sure you read the fine print. Sometimes the rebates are for store credit only.
    Best Buy the store and the web site are not the same ! Their policies are different !
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Best Buy the store and the web site are not the same ! Their policies are different !
    I can say (from experience) that you can return items purchased through bestbuy.com at a Best Buy B&M store, and there is no restocking fee on most items. I purchased 2 VOIP routers from the (one Vonage, and one Callvantage,) both of which had to be returned, and I just took them back to a local store, and received a full refund. Also, I've never seen store credit rebates. I have seen "future purchase coupons" but you I've never had to fill out any paperwork to receive one.
    Newton 120 -> Newton 2000 -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Prism -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 (Cingular | Unlocked)
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    Best Buy the store, will honor the .com returns if they sell the same item.
    Pricing, price matching, and return policies, of the two are quite different.
    The Best Buy stores will do their best to fix the problem.

BestBuy.com is practically useless in my opinion.
    I would agree, I usually only use them if I want to order for local pickup, or if they're running a better deal online (online coupons, etc.) A few years ago I had them cancel a whole order because of a pricing error on their site. They were very unapologetic, and rude when I called to find out why the order was canceled.
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com