1.    #1  
    Greetings T Veterans,

I just got my Treo 600. Im trying to get some mp3 ringers. I have downloaded the trial versions of: Lightwav and Pocket Tunes. However I am not sure how to get the mp3s from my computer to my phone.

Secondly once I do that, I want to use some of the mp3's as ringers.

Can someone help this novice???????????????

Thanks in advance,

YE
  2.    #2  
    ok............ive got it now.............i guess there is no way to upload mp3s without an SD card. i just used the one i had in my camera. it just happened to fit perfectly.
    Hi,
    Open the desktop manager, go to install and look for your mp3 file(s) and done. it will allow only small files. If you install ring tone mp3 in the SD card, you have to put this SD card forever as the phone will always look for your file whenever requires.
    Hey hey!

Got the same problem at first. Let me help you, first of all, you will certainly need a sd memory card which is around $40 usd for a 256 mb. So like Bowin said, open desktop manager, press install, add and don't forget to put "ALL FILES" in "FILES OF TYPE" and then double click mp3 files from the folder that you put them. Don't forget to check if it is the good destination, if you want them in the sd card, destination should be "securedigital (sd) card, and if you want it in your handheld, press on change destination, select the mp3 you want to put in your handled and press the directional button and then okay. Finnaly, phew, done and sync. Hope this will help!

P.S. Your Treo 600 only have 32 mb.... which means, don't put more than 15 mb for mp3, just buy the sd card.

sincere,

D.
    Hello gang . I did what it says below from boduylove's post but my "change destination" button will not turn black showing that I can click on it. I have the card reader with card plugged in. Please help.

gino
    "Got the same problem at first. Let me help you, first of all, you will certainly need a sd memory card which is around $40 usd for a 256 mb. So like Bowin said, open desktop manager, press install, add and don't forget to put "ALL FILES" in "FILES OF TYPE" and then double click mp3 files from the folder that you put them. Don't forget to check if it is the good destination, if you want them in the sd card, destination should be "securedigital (sd) card, and if you want it in your handheld, press on change destination, select the mp3 you want to put in your handled and press the directional button and then okay. Finnaly, phew, done and sync. Hope this will help!"
    Oh that! It doesn't matter if it is black or not, I noticed that too, even if it is not black, choose the file you want to transfer to the sd card and press the >> side and that's all. As long as the music are all in the sd card. Usually, mp3 are by default installed in the sd card. So you only have to sync and that's all GINO!

D.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    bump