1.    #1  
    Pg 108 of the Treo 650 manual (Cingular version) says:

If you sync wth MS Outlook and your events include other people, a With field appears in the Details dialog box and your attendee information appears in this field after you sync.

I use Outlook at work and I have events (meetings) with other mutiple attendees all the time. However, I don't see any such "With" field in Details for such events on the Treo.

I use Datebk5, and the With field is missing in there as well as in the native Calandar application.

I'm using the Palm One Outlook conduit, including the Nov 22, 04 update (to 1.02).

Are others seeing the With field? What are your Outlook Conduit settings?

This is with Outlook 2000.

Thanks.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I do see the with field and I'm just using the Hotsync from the CD that came with the phone. I used Outlook 2000 and was able to see it and have since migrated to 2003 and still have that field visible.

Possibly a config setting. Are you able to try the canned software?
    aprasad,

You can now access your Outlook Web Access using Aileron Mail. For more details visit www.corsoft.com/owa_mail.asp

Feel free to reach us online for a interactive live support from 7.00 am EST and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
  4.    #4  
    My msg has nothing to do with Outlook Web Access.. but thanks anyway.

I see the With fiels too in the native Calandar application. However, if I open the item in Datebk5 and make any changes to the Details in there, it messes up the entry in the database and the With filed is gone in the Calendar after that. On a subsequent hotsync, the attendee list is screwed up in Outlook!!

A definite bug in Datebk5....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A