1.    #1  
    I dropped my Treo 600 and the antenna broke off!
    It was a pretty clean break and the phone works fine, although with poorer reception...

Took it to the Sprint store and all they could say was "insurance." Well, I don't got the insurance, so all they could offer me is "buy a new phone."

So... anybody got any hints on where to get a new antenna? Doesn't look THAT difficult to replace, but I'd be happy to send/take it to somebody that knows what to do with it.

Thanks!
    Daniel
    There are threads on this...search for 'broken antenna'. Ebay comes to H
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

continued...ebay comes to mind. You might also try www.shopoem.com or call a couple sprint stores near you and ask if they have any parts? You might get lucky.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Crap! I slammed mine in a tool box at work! Amazingly all damage is cosmetic!
    I wonder why they (Palm) had the forethought to make the antenna esentially "breakaway" and not have replacements available! I superglued the receiver for the screw back to the faceplate, but the screw was pretty mangled and it ripped through the back cover at the bottom of the recess that it goes in. Causing the screw to bottom out in the receiver on the faceplate. Does anyone know where I can find parts?
    I ordered a faceplate from "Shopoem.com. They caimed it shipped on 3/20 and I still don't have it! I left an ugly voice mail earlier. You may want to be careful of these guys!
  5.    #5  
    It seems you CAN send a Treo 600 back to PalmOne for out of warranty repair... They have a section for "broken antenna" on the repair page so it must be common... $179 bucks!!!

Well I bought another one, but I haven't decided what to do with the old one yet... Anyone got any ideas? Still works fine when there is lot's of signal...
    I'm not saying this would be completely honest,

But...

If your with Sprint get the insurance.
    Since your phone is usable dont claim it for a month or so.
    Then get it replaced.

What I will say is the insurance is $5 a month I believe and a replacement will cost you $50 for a deductable, but it is cheaper than a new phone.

Take care,
    Stephen