1.    #1  
    I know this is going going to be a loaded question but I figured what the heck and give it a shot.

I'm the sys admin for our company and I'm having a problem getting the Activesynch to work with my Treo 650 and our Exchange server. I have setup Exchange and I have gone in my AD and made sure that my user account has all the mobile access turned on. I have a ISA 2004 firewall in place and I have followed a white paper on configuring ISA to allow activesynch (its just one rule).

When I try to run a synch I get the following error (humm phone reset just now.. lol)
    There was a problem syncing messages. (0006) HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error Content-Length:56 Date:Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:23:36 GMT Conten
    I've been doing some reading on the Palm One forum and found a post that was talking about this, but none of their solutions fixed my problem.

Anyone want to give it a shot???

Thanks,
    Bill
    At least in a two server setup, the only way I could get ActiveSync to work is to disable Exchange form authentication in the back end server. The front end server (i.e. the public server) can still have it enabled. Don't know why it made a difference, but it worked for me.