1.    #1  
    I am trying to find forms, or a forms package/creator to use with the treo 650. It can be pretty basic but I would at least like the option of drop down menus for ease of use. Is there some good software out there to meet this need? Thanks.
    Find anything on this? I am looking for it too
    You can use HanDbase. It will work on the 650, but it is not great because you cannot use the 5-way navigation buttons (though rumor has it that a new version is in beta testing that will allow you do use this). You can create your own forms with the Professional edition (I believe that's what it is called). Hope this helps.

Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    I have been using SmartList for about two weeks and truly like it. It is a database program that enables you to make virtually any type of form and drop down lists are easy to make as are radio button type of fields. I have created forms to keep track of certain specialty books, lenses and gun collections. It is easy to create a form from scratch but it has a wizard as well to assist you if you'd like. There are also several free downloadable templates. Hope this is what you are looking for.