1.    #1  
    I'm sitting here in Anaheim California, a long way from home. I had "issues" with my laptop last night, and (to make a long story short) I need to reinstall Hotsync.

PalmOne won't allow us to download the software from the web-site. They say "go get the CD". That's great, if it weren't almost 2,000 miles away.

Does anyone know where I can get Hotsync (Don't even need the whole desktop) preferably today?

Any advice would be appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? Anyone? Beuler? Beuler?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Check your PM
    i'm bringing back an old thread but i'm in the same situation. I'm far away from home and I need to reinstall hotsync. don't care about palm desktop. can anybody give me the link where to go? I went to developers website but I can't find it. does anybody has it on a ftp server?
    Go to the p1 developer site (search the threads for the link). Register as a developer and you can d/l the latest desktop software.
    This may help. Though there are so many "current" versions of Palm Desktop floating around it's hard to tell anymore...

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...indesk414.html
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.