1.    #1  
    I was watching an interview with Bruce Willis last week where right in the middle of the interview his cell phone started ringing. The ringer was a recording of a police dispatch radio. Just awesome.

Anyone know where I can download something like that?

Lawrence
    Just playing around with things, I thought I saw (still brand new to me) that you can record your own alarms on the 650. Perhaps if you can't find one, you could record one?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Hi. After downloading ring tones, how do I get them to the right place on the Treo?
    that is cool and a lot of those police calls are from my area in Michigan!
    Last edited by juice; 03/28/2005 at 09:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    Maybe that's not a good thing.

Lemme guess. Detroit?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickl
    Hi. After downloading ring tones, how do I get them to the right place on the Treo?
    Being relativley new to the 650, I can't promise the "right way", but I can promise some sort of result I have luck with Pocket Tunes, and it seems to let you use .wav...gotta dig around and read the 'help", etc. I use it with Ringo and as I recall, one of them lets you use .wav and something about SD card...I've got Ringo runnin 8 different mp3s as ringers, so .wav conversion shouldn't be hard.
    Late night and realized maybe I'm ramblin', but it all works for me.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    Maybe don't wanna brag about lotsa cops? Maybe just me...
    Yes Detroit area and it's cooler when people understand the roads the cops are squelching about... Sheesh.

But seriously that ringtone turns more heads than any. Not that it matters.
    Personally, I don't understand the desire for more than 2 "ringtones" but the phenomenon is being taken to extremes. I was in a conference in San Diego where some dolt left his cellphone not only ON during the speaker's presentation but on LOUD and when his "fire alarm" ringtone went off, people within 20 yards of him started heading for the exits.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Personally, I don't understand the desire for more than 2 "ringtones" but the phenomenon is being taken to extremes. I was in a conference in San Diego where some dolt left his cellphone not only ON during the speaker's presentation but on LOUD and when his "fire alarm" ringtone went off, people within 20 yards of him started heading for the exits.
    That's funny.