1.    #1  
    Used to use a program called "Commute" by a fellow Long Island dude (Mike Koehler) that kept my Long Island Railroad Schedules on my PalmVx. With the 650, don't see the sense of continually accessing Bridgeport-PortJeff and Orient Point-New London Ferry sites as well as Long Island RR sites when these schedules don't change all that often.

Tried making PDF's of the web pages and storing them on SD card but they didn't format well using Adobe Reader for the Palm OS. Schedule came in as image and was too small to read w/o difficulty and other tabulated stuff was all misformated.

Now considering Plucker but was wondering if anyone had a simpler, one shot deal alternative.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Been using this for a while myself, but not sure how many others know about it...great little app from the BART website. Also in PPC version as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    have you tried metro? i dont know if they do lirr though.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    have you tried metro? i dont know if they do lirr though.
    Already have Metro, while it covers normal hours of operation, it doesn't do schedules. I am interested in what time a train or ferry leaves ... as missing it can mean a 2 hour wait....missing the last ferry will mean a 10 hour wait....the last train a 4 hour wait
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Been using this for a while myself, but not sure how many others know about it...great little app from the BART website. Also in PPC version as well.
    Doesn't "BART" stand for "Bay Area Rapid Transit" ? And isn't its usefullness limited to that specific system ?

Cause thats about 3,000 miles away from the schedules i need <grin>.
    If you use AvantGo you can add the web address as a custom page
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Doesn't "BART" stand for "Bay Area Rapid Transit" ? And isn't its usefullness limited to that specific system ?

yup
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE

I know...I just saw the thread title and decided to put it up for all users...not trying to throw off your question. Sorry
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I'm interested myself. i actually operate the acela trains and use avantgo for that...