1.    #1  
    When I make a call my phone volume is always 2 bars below full. It is frustrating to have to crank up the volume on every call. Is there any way to set the volume up all the way?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I have a similar problem on my 600. My ringer tone volume keeps resetting to zero a few minutes after I raise it all the way up. I'm trying to isolate it down to certain software? Do you have anything that controls the ringer/speaker volume?
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    On the screen that shows up when you press the volume rocker, there's a message on the bottom that says something like "Press side button to lock the new setting".

IIRC, it resets back to the shipped setiing after a reset though.
    dp
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dpyers
    On the screen that shows up when you press the volume rocker, there's a message on the bottom that says something like "Press side button to lock the new setting".

IIRC, it resets back to the shipped setiing after a reset though.
    not on a 600 sprint.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe
    not on a 600 sprint.
    Not on any T600 as far as I know. This is a design feature (read FAULT) by palmone. Unlike ringer and alert volume there doesn't appear to be any way to permanently set the default call volume.