1.    #1  
    i'm new to my treo and LOVE it. can i voice dial over a BT headset?
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo22
    i'm new to my treo and LOVE it. can i voice dial over a BT headset?
    nope
    short love affair huh?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  4.    #4  
    still love it.
    Its too bad really, the Voicedial program that came with the 650 works so well for me, I have become addicted to it in the car over my wired headset. Press one button, phone turns on and goes straight to Voicedial, say the name or number and I'm good to go.

Unless this, somehow, gets "fixed" so that you can so something similar from a BT headset, Im staying wired.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Its too bad really, the Voicedial program that came with the 650 works so well for me, I have become addicted to it in the car over my wired headset. Press one button, phone turns on and goes straight to Voicedial, say the name or number and I'm good to go.

Unless this, somehow, gets "fixed" so that you can so something similar from a BT headset, Im staying wired.
    The A210 adapter allows it to work as well. Might be an option for you if you want to go BT