1.    #1  
    It appears there is a conflict between the new update and Agendus Pro. After spending some time with the Sprint folks and uninstalling and reinstalling every application several times, it seems their is some issue with Agendus Pro and the new update. It causes random and frequent resets. As soon as I remove the program, there are no resets. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Updater and Agendus Pro work fine for me.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by moverly
    It appears there is a conflict between the new update and Agendus Pro. After spending some time with the Sprint folks and uninstalling and reinstalling every application several times, it seems their is some issue with Agendus Pro and the new update. It causes random and frequent resets. As soon as I remove the program, there are no resets. Anyone else having the same problem?

You need to do more than uninstall and reinstall.

You need to hard reset and install your apps one at a time. A file may have corrupted in the backup/restore procedure.

Always try that before calling sprint. They know nothing about palm OS and applications.
    Agendus pro and the updater exist just fine.

Sprint support doesn't know shineola about Palm apps.

You issue is with the crappy F1 implementation of the update.
    Mine works fine.