1.    #1  
    Ok, in my lastest all-out-war with my 650, it won't connect to the internet/vision. any ideas?
    Re provision.
    ##3282#

menu
    reprovision

I have had to do it twice in a couple days.
    Hopefully it is sprint and not the phone.
    When it happens to me for any reason (there have been times I have gotten an error in Blazer saying I am not allowed to access the Internet with every web address I try), I turn the phone off, wait a minute, and then turn it back on. The problem seems to go away.

P.
    or just take out the battery for a couple seconds. i have that problem here and there and that fixes it all the time... or just powercycle the radio..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, it seems to be working alright now, but I am just waiting for the next hangup with the Treo. I'm sure it will mainfest itself in a few minutes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    Ok, it seems to be working alright now, but I am just waiting for the next hangup with the Treo. I'm sure it will mainfest itself in a few minutes!!
    lol.. i guess you are certain of that.. but like i said it happens to me here and there and dont bother calling cs .. they will tell you exactly what i said take the battery out for a couple seconds and then try again so i have just learned to live with it...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    You have to be positive. Don't **** it off.
    In order to do a real re-provision you need to know your MSL code and do the following:

##(MSL)#
    Highlight the Mobile number
    Click "edit" and put in your Sprint phone number.
    Do same for the MIN number
    Tap "save" when done.

This saved my **** when a ##3282# wouldn't work and I think it's how they provision new phones but your SOL if you don't know the MSL code.