1.    #1  
    A long, long time ago, I swear my Treo worked great with websites that use Cookies.
    In Blazer's preferences, the checkbox for "allow cookies" is checked... implying cookies should work.

But for many months now, I have NOT been able to access sites that require cookies.
    And memory management shows zero cookies stored.

How do I get cookies to work with my Treo 600?
    I desperately need to access a couple sites with my Treo. Ugh.
    Brian,

Here's the palmOne link that will give you instructions as to how to deal with this. By the way, I do this every couple of months to clean it up.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(29725),ts=Palm_External2001
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    If that doesn't work .. you'll have to do a hard/system reset .. be sure to hot synch before you do that ...

I just went through this ...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(29725),ts=Palm_External2001
    That fixed it!! Well, sort of...

I tried what it said... but the Web Cookies app wasn't there to be deleted.
    So, I used FileZ to look at all the files... and there was Web Cookies... and I deleted it using FileZ. And now my Treo works again!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    Brian,

Glad it worked out for you. You had a better time of it than inqui-Z-tor did.

BTW inqui-Z-tor, you should also look into getting fileZ. It's a file management app and it's free.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    For many months, I have had trouble getting treo central on my treo. Used to work like a charm. Just clicked and there it was in the mobilbe text format. Now it asks for my name and password every time. suggests it is not retaining cookies. I did not change anything.

Will the difficulty I am be solved by the approach in this thread or do I need to do something else?

Thank you.
    Yes, I'm fairly positive this will solve you problem. Follow the steps in the palmOne link above. Let us know how you make out.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Brian,

Glad it worked out for you. You had a better time of it than inqui-Z-tor did.

BTW inqui-Z-tor, you should also look into getting fileZ. It's a file management app and it's free.

LOL
    LOL .. I did make a note to check on fileZ .. FREE is always nice ...