Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Well now... this thread has certainly lost its usefulness.

As far as language goes, here's the standard I generally use: would I want my mother (or my kids) to hear that? Hopefully, most of you wouldn't want to subject dear old mom it either.

I have a job to do. Until such time that marcus thinks I'm not doing it well, I will continue to do it the way I always have. If that's not acceptable to some, then I refer them to this from the Terms of Use:
    Oh, come on...the thread is still useful...for entertainment purposes.

Thank you for the pointer to the TOS; if I ever get dissatisfied, I know where to go.

Speaking of dissatisified, let's talk about the real dissatisfier - PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd
    Around here attacks are most often acompanied by personal afronts. Like this one...

It's a joke from Johnny Dangerously....pleae add one more dermal layer...
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    (crap was censored for MarkEagle)
    Well, what was the point in censoring it, siince you wrote it anyways???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar

ahhhhhhh that reminds me

First, you cut a large, round hole in the ice. Next, you place enough peas around the hole to completely surround the hole. Then, when the polar bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole.

LMLWAO (Laughing My Lilly White *** Off)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    How Would You Like To Suck My Balls..... Mr. Garrison?

What did you say? :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    LMLWAO (Laughing My Lilly White *** Off)

Sorry...that's not one of the seven dirty words...
    "I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves."

-Roman Moroni

(Another Dermal Layer)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    "I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves."

-Roman Moroni

(Another Dermal Layer)
    Talk to the people who were here before this country was founded.
    Liberty does not include infringement. Try out your fancy vocabulary in a courtroom some day. You have the freedom to say what you want, but not to say it any where you want. The moderators gave rules and a remedy for those that donít like the rules.
    Do you really expect to go into anyoneís home (shopping mall, restaurant, school, and internet site) you want and be intentionally disrespectful without being asked to leave?
    What reason can you give for one personís freedom out weighing anotherís? A patriotic citizen would respect other citizens and their rights.
    Talk to the people who were here before this country was founded.
    Liberty does not include infringement. Try out your fancy vocabulary in a courtroom some day. You have the freedom to say what you want, but not to say it any where you want. The moderators gave rules and a remedy for those that donít like the rules.
    Do you really expect to go into anyoneís home (shopping mall, restaurant, school, and internet site) you want and be intentionally disrespectful without being asked to leave?
    What reason can you give for one personís freedom out weighing anotherís? A patriotic citizen would respect other citizens and their rights.
    Seriously, Dude, are you kidding me? Dude, this a quote from the aforementioned movie "Johnny Dangerously" and delineated in my post as a (another dermal layer); It's unbelievable that I have to explain this to such a humorless dolt; dude Lighten up!

Go into your wife's purse and get your balls back; and while your in there ask her if you can have a few dollars to buy yourself a sense of humor...
    No response to JeepDiver's excellent point yet.....
    He said C*** and SUX for goodness sake.
    Why quote it if it is not what you mean to say. Quoting does not disenfranchise you from the comment. What an absolutely ridiculous excuse for expressing an idea. My I recommend standing by your words even if you have to find them in movies.
    Please also take note of how many times you digress to personal attacks rather than sticking to the subject. This would indicate that you are not confident of your POV.
    It is fun to banter with you, but I feel like Iím taking advantage of a playground bully that would enjoy turning this conversation into a brawl. The attempts at inciting a response that is as common as your own are only making me smile. Your inability to dispute without contention or personal attacks is very funny indeed, particularly in the context of the internet. Is that vain in your neck throbbing? If it is try not to feel to bad about it, after all you have repeatedly giving me cause to laugh today.
    This is all very important.
    Thanks Dutch for the reality check. I guess we need to drop it. How about it Ace?
    Thanks Dutch for the reality check. I guess we need to drop it. How about it Ace?
    I'd like to teach the world to sing
    In perfect harmony
    I'd like to build the world a home
    And furnish it with love
    Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya...

Come on people now
    Smile on your brother
    Everybody get together
    Try to love one another
    Right now...

In perfect harmony
    I'd like to hold it in my arms
    And keep it company

I'd like to see the CRAP for once
    All standing hand in hand
    And hear them echo through the hills
    Ah, peace throughout the land

(That's the song I hear)
    (That the world sings today)
    In perfect harmony.

(That's the SUX I hear)
    (That's the song I hear)
    (That's the song I hear)

I'd like to build the world a home
    And furnish it with love
    Grow apple trees and honey bees
    And snow-white turtle doves

In perfect harmony
    I'd like to hold it in my arms
    And keep it FRIGGIN
    Notice how Dutch can both play trumpet AND sing at the same time...my question is, where does he blow his horn from???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast