1.    #1  
    I ripped a movie (The Incredibles) with pocket dvd and tried to install it to my 128mb sd card with no luck. When I try to sync it, I am told that there is not enough memory available. I thought I deleted evything from the card. Any thought on what I am doing wrong? How can I be sure the card is empty?
    The best way to do this is to transfer the movie directly with a card reader, rather than syncing it. Also, how large is the file? you may need more than 128mb. The best way to tell how much space on the card, again use a card reader and right click on the drive number for the card and look at properties. I hope this helps.
    you should reformat it from the treo....
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  4.    #4  
    How do you reformat it form the treo?
  5.    #5  
    I don't know what I did, but I may have screwed something up. When I pop in the card to the reader it shows G:/ instead of the "what would you like to do" screen. How would I go about transferring with a card reader?
    main menu then card info - hit menu in card info and you should see format card.... and yes a card reader would be your best bet for transfering files especially movies... hope this helps..
  7.    #7  
    Thank you. That icon has been there forever and I never noticed it before. I feel like an *****.
    lol... it happens... hope you get everything working right...