1.    #1  
    What/Where/How is the best way to download music from the internet to a Treo 600 using PTunes?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    well assuming you have Pocket Tunes delux you can buy music from any online store that sells WMA files.

If you want transfer m\
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    well assuming you have Pocket Tunes delux you can buy music from any online store that sells WMA files.

If you want transfer music to you Treo you would hookup your Treo to your computer, start pTunes, and then open up windows media player and use it to transfer music. You can aslo use a SD card reader or CardExport II and simply drag and drop files into the card.

Hope this helps.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by treoman270
    What/Where/How is the best way to download music from the internet to a Treo 600 using PTunes?
    Download any mp3 from any p2p source and copy the songs you want to the music folder on your SD card with a card reader.