View Poll Results: What's your impression of the Treo 650?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great, couldn't live without it!

6 54.55%
  • Good, it could use a few new upgrades

5 45.45%
  • Well, if I could use it I'll let you know.

0 0%
  • Piece of junk.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 (Sprint) resets when I receive or send a text message. It seems to only work if the message it to a phone number that is not in my contacts. To see the system message, go to the phone pad, type in ##377 then press dial. This will display information about the error that cause to phone to reset.

A reset was caused on 3/26/2005 at 11:48pm while running "TreoSMS Stub":

../src/MessageStore.c,Line 1285, MessageStoreOpenItem: item open already"

Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a fix?
    Last edited by aalston; 03/27/2005 at 09:30 AM.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    that happend to me before too... try deleting the SMS backup in your backups folder and resyncing it. if that doesnt work hard reset and delete your sms backup
    are u using agendis? what version?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    has exact same problem a couple days ago - just suudenly affected about 90% of text msgs - did all updates etc. and performed hard reset per Palm - seems to have fixed it for now
  5.    #5  
    Sorry, I am not running Agendus.

This is a Treo 650 that has the same factory installed application that are present when you take it out of the box.

My problem just appear a few days ago also. I glad to see that I am not the only one affected by this. I talked to Sprint and they suggested replacing the phone with a new one. I also talked to PalmOne and their suggestion was to get a new phone number.

I would like to have the problem fixed because I don't think this is an isolated problem that replacing my phone or getting a new number will fix.