Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    i finally am able to record video on an SD card and not limited to the internal memory (movierec). With my 1Gb SD card, i can record abt 10 minutes of video on the 500Mb space left (the other 500Mb reserved for MP3s, movies etc) It's so cool. I know it's sad, but i don't have a video camera, so this is the best i can do with video recording. And since i have Treo 600, i thought, why not make the best out of it.
    So what's the quality of the videos like when you record directly to the SD card? Any choppiness/synch problems when you play them back?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    The quality is not so good, but i don't mind it. Now, I have motions instead of just stills. I know, I'm easy to please
    Quote Originally Posted by emy_77
    i finally am able to record video on an SD card and not limited to the internal memory (movierec). With my 1Gb SD card, i can record abt 10 minutes of video on the 500Mb space left (the other 500Mb reserved for MP3s, movies etc) It's so cool. I know it's sad, but i don't have a video camera, so this is the best i can do with video recording. And since i have Treo 600, i thought, why not make the best out of it.
    Live! has been doing this for a long time now. check it out www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Curious: what kind of Sd card do you have? SanDisk regular or Ultra II? Lexar Media? Etc. Etc.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Regular Sandisk.
    I just mMovie also ... pretty damn good.