1.    #1  
    Hey there treo 600 owners!

Just got my treo 600 and I am not having much problems with it now. I only need to know how to delete mp3 files from the sd expansion card. Even if I go to the sd card, mp3s are not shown, I can only see programs. I am actually using pocket tunes. Thank you in advance!

sincere,

Duy
    Last edited by Boduylove; 03/26/2005 at 10:01 PM.
    FileZ - Freeware program. Google search turns up v6.6 (?) pretty quickly.
    You need a file manager. I use ZLauncher but that costs. Filez is freeware and will allow you to view and edit all files on your phone.

Go to www.mytreo.net for the free download. Once you find the download section you can download OTA without messing with a PC and hotsync.

Hope this helps.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  4.    #4  
    Hi Dragonman, I can't find the link to "FILEZ". Where is it? And also, only have to install it and sync it? Thanks for the help!

Duy
  5.    #5  
    NVM, found it! Thanks guys!! God bless ya!

Duy
    No prob. I just recently found the answer to that one myself here on TC.
    You could also use a card reader on the PC/Mac to access (copy and delete) files on the SD card directly.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Glad I could help someone here, since SO many here have helped me.

Mytreo.net has tons of freeware apps that can be downloaded OTA. The forum there is nowhere near as helpful or interesting as the one here at TC, but untill TC gets a mobile download capability I'll keep visiting Mytreo.net about once a week or so.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Glad I could help someone here, since SO many here have helped me.

Mytreo.net has tons of freeware apps that can be downloaded OTA. The forum there is nowhere near as helpful or interesting as the one here at TC, but untill TC gets a mobile download capability I'll keep visiting Mytreo.net about once a week or so.
    I loaded FileZ and it seems to work... but I still can't even view (much less delete) MP3 files on my treo. They're not even listed. Does anyone else have the same issue? Seems the App shows data in aggregate, but not individual song names.

Thanks
    Tap on menu and then tree expand. Look for a directory entitled Audio. There should be a list of all files. Select the file you want delete then tap details, then delete...Voila file deleted.

Let me know if you can't get it to work.
  11.    #11  
    At first, I had the same problem, it started to p*** me off so I had to figure out things alone. So like Dragonman said, you should go to "view and edit files" and then press "menu" -> "tree" -> "expand" (or else to make it easier, menu and press "x"). All the files will load and for audio files from your expansion card, it would be in the end. Select it, tap details and then on delete. There you go! Nice and easy! Hope this help! Thanks again guys!

Duy
    Yeah. It took me a minute or two to figure it out when I DL'ed FileZ. Like Duy, I was about to get p***ed that it wasn't doing what it was supposed to be able to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Tap on menu and then tree expand. Look for a directory entitled Audio. There should be a list of all files. Select the file you want delete then tap details, then delete...Voila file deleted.

Let me know if you can't get it to work.
    got iy now. thanks so much. what a great resource!