Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Anybody using a predictive text application for the 650??

Gregg
    Some use TextPlus. I haven't tried it yet. Do a search for comments.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Yexy Plus works very well but with the keyboard I don't tend to take advantage of it that often since you can type reasonably fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Yexy Plus works very well but with the keyboard I don't tend to take advantage of it that often since you can type reasonably fast.
    scottreo,

I assume you meant TextPlus, right?
    Tks in advance
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I used to use TextPlus on Palm Vx. It is great for PDA's that don't have a keyboard.

It wasn't very useful with the Treo 650. It also interjects when not appropriate, for example, when typing numbers. I don't use it anymore...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Anyone using TextPlus with the keyboard on a Treo 600?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Actually I'm on the 600. As mentioned it's usefulness is questionable after you get up to speed on the keyboard. You can configure it quite a bit (wait until x characters, add new words, add new phrases, etc) Woth downloading the demo and trying it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Actually I'm on the 600. As mentioned it's usefulness is questionable after you get up to speed on the keyboard. You can configure it quite a bit (wait until x characters, add new words, add new phrases, etc) Woth downloading the demo and trying it out.
    Tks scottreo,
    I'll take a look at it.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover