1.    #1  
    Greetings all

I made the switch from SPCS to cingular and upgraded to the 650 about 1 month ago. I've had more resets with this than I had in the past 1 1/2 years with my 600 on SPCS... random resets, like when trying to click on a link in Blazer....kinda depressing cause I left a sweet plan with SPCS and broke a contract to move to Cingular

After doing the latest Cingular firmware update, I've still noticed random resets and now when I try to email (send) an image from the camera, the phone resets!!!

It worked fine before the update and gave me the option to send via SMS or snappermail.... it was working well...especially for blogging my way around the US

Anyone have any advice

Apps installed on my 650 currently

tealbackup v1.09
    backupman v 1.3
    cleanup 3.3b
    butler 3.85
    powerrun
    yahoo IM
    keycaps v0.8
    flightstatus 1.02
    ezftp
    filez
    docstogo (came with 650)
    palmvnc
    pdanet v3.2
    radiostate
    reset me
    sanford guide 2004
    snappermail 2.1.0.01
    pdareach

I'd really appreciate any advice

TIA

gm
    check your sim card. do you have a gemstar (serial number ends in 'g')? if so get a hold of a card made by axalto. should solve a lot of your troubles
  3.    #3  
    check your sim card. do you have a gemstar (serial number ends in 'g')? if so get a hold of a card made by axalto. should solve a lot of your troubles

Thanks...I forgot to mention...that was the first thing I did was to switch out to an axalto .. any other ideas

GM