1.    #1  
    while trying to synch my treo 650..i sudenly cannot..i get the error message saying something to the effect that two codnuits are trying to access the same pim data ie address book and contacts..it says go to hot synch custom and pick do nothing to one of these functions..im lost..what to do?? thx in adv
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    while trying to synch my treo 650..i sudenly cannot..i get the error message saying something to the effect that two codnuits are trying to access the same pim data ie address book and contacts..it says go to hot synch custom and pick do nothing to one of these functions..im lost..what to do?? thx in adv
    i dont know which conduit to pick do nothing on, and by picking do nothing..the n it wont synch with that conduit?????
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    i dont know which conduit to pick do nothing on, and by picking do nothing..the n it wont synch with that conduit?????
    error name is 'palm conflict notifier"
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I am now getting that same message. I have tried doing "do nothing" to everything then one by one turning on items. Seems that both tasks and calendar will not synch. I have not checked any further. If you get an answer I would appreciate it. I have the same problem. I thought of doing a hard reset but am not sure if I should do that since I cannot hot synch.