1.    #1  
    Long time lurker, first time poster...

I tried the search function as well and didn't find what I need.

I've just received an HBH-660, plugged it in and charged it up for the 8 hours...but it will not power on.

I know that it worked before because I turned it on just to check out the screen when i got it, turned it off and then charged it the full 8 hours.

Does anybody know of anything i can do to bring it back to life or am I sending it back to Dan?

If somebody could help me out I would be much appreciative.

THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb4prez
    Long time lurker, first time poster...

I tried the search function as well and didn't find what I need.

I've just received an HBH-660, plugged it in and charged it up for the 8 hours...but it will not power on.

I know that it worked before because I turned it on just to check out the screen when i got it, turned it off and then charged it the full 8 hours.

Does anybody know of anything i can do to bring it back to life or am I sending it back to Dan?

If somebody could help me out I would be much appreciative.

THANKS!
    try resetting it..by holding down the entire volume button for 5secs..and then.hold it down again
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    try resetting it..by holding down the entire volume button for 5secs..and then.hold it down again
    i've tried that many times...the thing seems dead or something. is there a different method i can try to reset it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb4prez
    i've tried that many times...the thing seems dead or something. is there a different method i can try to reset it?
    i am unaware..sorry
    If it is dead then the reset will not work. Nothing will.

How long have you tried holding that silver power button down? Sometimes it takes a few seconds longer than others IMHO.

If you can't get it on and just charged it then I say return it for an exchange right away.
  6.    #6  
    cool...sounds like its probably dead then. thank you for your help guys.