Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Ok, I'm in contact with the developer of Butler...
    Marc, did anything come of that? Chatter and Butler still don't play very nicely together, especially when it comes to LED alerts.

An example: I have Butler set up to change my LED to solid red when voicemail is waiting, and would like to have Chatter set the LED to solid green when new email arrives. This already presents a problem with Chatter, because setting the indicator to anything other than "indicator red" triggers a bunch of LED status indicators (red when connecting, orange when active data, flashing green when idle) that I don't want. But anyway... even with those nuisances, the following happens (with Chatter running in the background):

1. New voicemail comes in -- Butler lights LED red (ok)
    2. New email comes in -- Chatter lights LED green, overriding Butler's red (ok)
    3. Go into Chatter and read the email -- Chatter turns OFF the LED (I wish it would just go back to red!)

So I guess two things would be great: First, the ability to completely disable all of the "connection status" indicators in Chatter, no matter what indicator color you're using (currently, the status indicators are disabled only if you choose "indicator red;" could Chatter have an option only to disable those status indicators, without being as drastic as the "keep LED off" option that, as far as I can tell, turns off the LED for all applications?).... and second, instead of Chatter turning off the LED when it's done with its alert, Chatter should revert to the LED setting that was present before the alert came in.

Hope this all makes sense.....

Thanks, Jesse
    Quote Originally Posted by jberman
    Marc, did anything come of that? Chatter and Butler still don't play very nicely together, especially when it comes to LED alerts.
    bump

Any word on this? I still can't get the LEDs working right...
    This is one of the few complaints I have with the way Chatter works.

All I want is LED/tone notifications of new voicemail/email when the sounds is on, and LED/vibrate when the sound is off.

The best I've been able to do is LED notification for new voice mail, and Tone notifications for new email.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12