Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Playin around with skinner 650 and put this together:

enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    You know, this just makes us T600 users green with envy.
  3.    #3  
    There's a 600 skinner right? Take this, decompose it with the 650 skinner and recreate it with the 600 one..

You have my permission
    Nice work Joe.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  5.    #5  
    Thx Woofer

That is pretty! Now, for the newb in me, how do i use it? Obviously, I hafta DL the file and put it on the 650. But does it automatically go in & override the default skin?
  7.    #7  
    Follow the "Skinner 650" link in my original post up top. There's a small program you need to download first. It's easy to choose a custom skin and also to revert back to the original.

Thanks, Joe. I found it. When I saw the Skinner for 650 is Out thread, I read it & figured I'd need the program. Your skin is on there right now.
    Thanks Joe!! I downloaded the Skinner, but now I havent a clue on how to make my own, even after reading the PDF manual that was included! Can you give me the run down on how to do this? Thanks,
    Russ
    any one know the difference between the unreg & registered skinner app?
    not an apple fanboy, but a long time mac user- the mac os skins are pretty tight!
    nice job joebar, using it now
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodad
    Thanks Joe!! I downloaded the Skinner, but now I havent a clue on how to make my own, even after reading the PDF manual that was included! Can you give me the run down on how to do this? Thanks,
    Russ
    Basically, load up that skin creating program, export all the graphics from the default skin to some folder, edit them in Photoshop or whavever, import them back into the skin program, save as .PDB file.

It took me a solid 3 hours til I got that one exactly how I wanted it.

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    nice job joebar, using it now
    Awesome! Thx

May put out the same set with a different color.. Any requests out there?

gray and black... joe..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    any one know the difference between the unreg & registered skinner app?
    There is only one difference - the unregistered version will stop working after two weeks. Apart from this limitation, it is fully functional.

Daniel
    Nice - thanks Joe. You just gave me another toy to play with.
    Very nice...
    Thanks, Joe!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    gray and black... joe..
    Here ya go

No way to get rid of the blue lines by the favorites -- also the event bar text comes up with that blue background, so that's gotta stay also.

(if you have the event bar turned off, you dont see that blue window up top)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Joebar; 03/27/2005 at 11:17 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast