1.    #1  
    My company is testing Seven Enterprise email and I am currently usng it with VZW. It works great, but I was wondering if there is a way to add signatures to emails from the Treo?

I have tried to set a shortcut to add it, but nothing seems to work inside of the Seven app???

Thanks!
    I'm more interested in finding out how to REMOVE the Cingular signature from expessmail.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I'd love signatures as well. I'd also love my "friendly name" to appear in outgoing e-mail. When I send from my desktop, my recipient receives an e-mail from "Last, First" <first.last@domain.com>. When they receive it from Xpress Mail, they just see first.last@domain.com. I'm using Enterprise Edition btw, this doesn't seem to be the case with Personal Edition.

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.