Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Other than Blazer that is.

Right now, thanks to Zlauncher I have three others, but I'm trying to decide why I have them all.

I love Xiino's speed when I'm trying to read something quick.
    Webpro 3 comes close but the font is hard for me to read sometimes.
    And I still have Webviewer from my 600 days, which is paid for but has now gotten to be almost useless.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I am currently using just the Blazer and thanks to PowerRun i am also using Xiino as well. MVT can u please send me webpro!!!
  3.    #3  
    Daddeo: Where shall I send the Webpro?
    MvT send it to snaqeice@yahoo.com thanks alot!
    blazer and xiino.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    And I still have Webviewer from my 600 days, which is paid for but has now gotten to be almost useless.
    I'm currently using Webviewer 4.0 instead of Blazer. MVT, why do you consider Webviewer "almost useless"? Is there something better out there that I'm missing? If so, I'm certainly willing to give it a try. Thanks.
    I use WebViewer 4.0. Actually WebViewer is NOT useless. It's interface kind of sucks since it's designed for cell phones, but it works on more sites than either Xiino or Blazer. It has by far the BEST javascript support.

I use Blazer, WebViewer 4.0, and Xiino 3.2. All 3 for different purposes.
    I hate WebPro, I don't know why people rave about it.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Xiino for fast surfing, such as BBS,
    EudoraWeb for text browzing, some realtime soccer text broadcast
    buildin Blazer4 for some UTF-8 code page site, such as many Chinese blog
    Handspring treo 90/180/600
    pa1m0ne Treo650 palm Treo 680, palm Treo750,Centro,Samsung i780, Now Treo Pro
    damn, u guys are lucky to even get webviewer to work on the 650. I know I can't
    MvT, can you send the webpro 3 to me also at:
    ilkera ( at ) kobiline.com
    Hey MvT, if possible, please send a copy of webpro to me as well: changh2 (at) hotmail.com
    MVT,

Can you send it a copy of webpro to me too at bmwbaby_20@yahoo.com?

Thanks!
    Hey MVT, if you would be so kind to send me a copy also to zeloe326i@yahoo.com it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Mvt can you send me webpro? sdyoyo@excite.com
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    damn, u guys are lucky to even get webviewer to work on the 650. I know I can't
    I had no problem getting it to run on my 650. Have you installed the Java runtime environment? Also, check out this link for other install tips for Webviewer on your Treo 650. http://reqwireless.com/WebViewer-4.0/INSTALL-palm.html

If you've already tried this, check with Reqwireless support. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Is blazer on the Treo or is it on the CD with the Treo and need to be installed? I have a Treo coming and no CD with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    I had no problem getting it to run on my 650. Have you installed the Java runtime environment? Also, check out this link for other install tips for Webviewer on your Treo 650. http://reqwireless.com/WebViewer-4.0/INSTALL-palm.html

If you've already tried this, check with Reqwireless support. Good luck.
    do you have to buy that java thing they're saying on that site? i could of sworn we can get it for free.
  18.    #19  
    LOL at all the folks asking me for something that I got on this board! There is a link to it someplace...

I think this is where I got it: http://smartphonetools.treobits.com/...bstring=webpro
  19.    #20  
    BTW, when I said Webviewer is almost useless, I meant that the speed advantage it had on the 600 is pretty much gone even if I use Blazer and the size that it takes up having to keep Java in memory is tough.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast