1.    #1  
    Any way to increase the key repeat rate?

Scrolling (and game play) is extremely slow, whether using the 5-way button or the side buttons (mapped to up/dn using Butler).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Any way to increase the key repeat rate?

Scrolling (and game play) is extremely slow, whether using the 5-way button or the side buttons (mapped to up/dn using Butler).
    Yes, you can do this by installing KeyCaps600 and reducing the the "Delay" for the "Hold" option. I set mine to 200ms. Note: This is not what KeyCaps was meant to do, but it works great for this!
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    KeyCaps650 is great. You can find it here http://www.geekandproud.net/software/keycaps650.php
    Here's a blurb from the web site;
    KeyCaps650 allows you to easily capitalize letters or use punctuation without using the shift or option keys on a Handspring Treo 650.

Note: This is just a stopgap release that fixes the System Sounds bug on the Treo 650. A full KeyCaps650 release is forthcoming. Also, this application will still show up as KeyCaps600 in the Launcher. The program name hasn't been updated yet.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
  4.    #4  
    There has been some posts here implying that this could be causing resets. Has it been stable?

Also, there is no documentation (bad link).

I'm trying (and failing!) to minimize the # of applications I install .. for the sake of stability.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A